Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Special Ordered My Car Sept 9th And I Picked It Up Saturday 11/5/05.I Ordered My Car Base GTP Coupe With:
6 Speed Manual Trans
Ebony Cloth Interior
Upgraded 6 Disc In Dash Cd Changer
Ultra Bright 18" Wheels
Engine Block Heater

I Put The Spoiler On 3 Hours After I Got The Car Home
Within The Next Week Or So The Ram Air Hood I Ordered Will Be On The Car (i'll Post Photos When It's On)

My Car Was Built The First Week Of October And Was Shipped On The 11th. I Got All The Cool Paperwork That The Dealer Has On My Car Because A Friend Of Mine Is The Salesman.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT, LET ME KNOW.

P.S. THIS IS MY FIRST POST AND I HAD A HARD TIME RESIZING THE PHOTOS SO THEY WOULD FIT. SORRY THE QUALITY ISN'T THE BEST. JOHN

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very nice!!!
Definitely get some pics up when you get that hood on!! I can't wait to see it :D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Nice, I came very close to getting that color myself. Now i'm not so special with the spoiler. :(

I noticed the V6HO badge, these must be limited to the 6 speeds? I likey. :glasses3:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very cool!

This is the first time I have seen one with a spoiler.

I followed a red GTP the other day and the only two things that came to mind were lowering it 2"s and a spoiler.

Very nice car, and the choice of color is nice too! Congrats.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes The Bagdes I Ordered Them From The Dealer When I Placed The Order For My Car. They Are For A 99-00 White G-am Gt.i Thought It Would Be Cool.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Got The Spoiler From Spoilersdirect.com.if You Give Them Your Paint Code It Will Come To You Painted. I Got Mine Before I Had The Car. It Was $200.00 Total With Shipping.not A Bad Deal Considering The Dealer Wanted Something Like 300.00 For The Spoiler And I Would Have Had To Get It Painted.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I Will Be Posting Photo's Of My Car Tomorrow With The New Hood!!!!!!
Got My Hood Today From The Body Shop, Stay Tuned.

·
Registered
423 Posts
oooooooooooooooooooh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

that hood is sweet...good thing you don't live in indiana. your stealth gray hood might have found its way onto MY stealth gray GT sedan!!!! ha ha

great job, your car looks awesome!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts