Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, I just got an Arrival Blue Metallic '05 G6 GT a few days ago. I go to Texas State University (What's up Lampoon.) and have big plans for my 6. I got it with 78k miles on it :/, but hopefully it holds up long enough for me to MOD it out. haha. I'm on a college kids budget so it'll move slowly. I just debadged it today. I wanna thank everyone in advance for your patience with me as a n00b!

Attachments

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ohh you know, the usual. I wanna put red LED's inside to illuminate the floor mats. Fly Eyes the head and taillights, and install an HID kit. Install one of those CRAB CABs, a chrome lower recessed grill. Eventually a RAM air hood, and the GT-R exhaust, but with my hourly pay it might take a while.. haha

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
U815K is the paint code for Arrival or Electric blue. Thats my color! You car looks like the gray metallic or possibly the blue/gold. Look in your glove box and read off the code.
Should be like the last code or the second to last one or so. May start with a WA?

Welcome!!! Texas State is my Alma mater!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, I'll have to check that out when I get home. Yea, I saw the picture of "ole blue" in front of the football stadium. So maybe if I buy one of your CRAB intakes we won't have to bother with shipping? haha if i'm not mistaken you sell those right?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nice 6, GO TEXAS!! Ehmm, excuse me lol. Its not the blue/gold, thats what mine is! Might be the grey mettalic?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Color code is U928L. It's called Stealth Grey Metallic, which is weird because it looks blue. haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts