Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I just got my 2008 Pontiac G6 GT yesterday, and so far i love it such a nice car. I won't really do anything to it mod wise because its under warranty and i needed a new car because my blazer was costing a bit too much gas wise and maintenance wise. So its gonna be my daily driver so i can do an over haul on my blazer. Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, and i look forward to being here. Hope i can learn from everyone here.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome to the Club, any questions just ask :)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Post pics! And you can still mod things :) I have an 08 GT also and still have warrant for the 100k mileage.

·
Registered
174 Posts
WELCOME AMONG US ! hope you will have fun :)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Welcome to the site! can't wait to see the pics

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Wash and waxed, ive had it for 5 days now and found out so many cool things with this car, like the instant fuel mileage and the speed sensitive volume, i really love this car, heated seats are great too :D

now i just gotta stop cruising around and wasting gas lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to the club. I got my car on the 16th and still find reasons to drive it daily. I hope that my warranty last for a while so I'll probably have to start keeping it parked a little bit. Their just so much fun to drive that you don't want to park them.

·
GXPOWN3D
30 Posts
Welcome!! =) I got my G6 GXP a week ago yesterday and I love it!! I bought it with 9,999 miles on it and it's an 09. I also have the warranty. I really didn't think about that, lol I want to get exhaust and an intake for mine asap, I don't think those two mods would void it but im not sure.... Hmmmm, =/

Anyways, nice car!! Have fun with it!

Nicole

1 - 11 of 11 Posts