Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having this forum available. I have read many post and I like all the info. I am now going to add the Crab cold air intake.

Also I want to tint my windows 50% in fronts and 35% in back. I don't want to be harassed for dark windows from the law. I live in Ohio that is whats required to be legal. Does anyone have any pics with that tint combo? How does it look?

Thanks for any help

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
I just wanted to say welcome. But I live in OH too, and i thought the law said 50% on the front windows and that you could have any on the back and rear window...and depending on what part of OH your in they dont waste their time to harass you over tint. Because I live in Cincinnati and most cars dont have 50% on there front, they go a lot lower. Im personally thinking about going 5% all around

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Welcome! Check out your nearest tint dealer. They usually have tons of pictures. All mine are 5%. They are illegal but who cares. Just roll them down when you see a trooper.

Anyways, post some pictures and make her look pretty!

Dillon :cool:

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your new ride!!! In PA the law requires 70% but I went with 32% all the way around and have had no problems from any of the PA troopers or local cops, of course our local cop has his cruiser tinted darker than my windows.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nice, I really want a GXP. Bad ass styling, smaller engine and still faster than the GTP. And I seen one smoke some V8s, was awsome.

·
Midnight Blue GT
186 Posts
I didnt know the engine for the GXP was "smaller"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts