Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am 22 and have a 2005 G6 v6. It has the panaramic sunroof! I love my car, well when it works!! I keep having problems with it, but would love to keep the same car or model.

Any advise would be helpful!

I can not get the key to come out of the ignition switch. It is an automatic and the lock cylinder has been placed twice, and the cable running from the cylinder to the gear shift has now been replaced three times. It has been in the shop for a total of 8 times over the last year!!

Thanks.... ;) ;)

·
Registered
216 Posts
There is a thread about kets getting stuck in the ignition in the problems/solutions forum. You are not alone. Check it out and welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Doh! I guess that thread didn't help much, lol. No problems with my ignition (yet), but someone posted today that filing a complaint with the BBB got GM to resolve their serious problems with the P-roof by agreeing to replace the car. Check the thread on Panoramic Roof Problems for details. Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.....I read that one. I have contacted Pontiac bc after 8 times you think that they can get it right?? I cant take it to another dealership because I am at 43000 miles and it is not covered by manf warranty anymore, just the dealership since it is an ongoing problem....

When i called Pontiac, I spoke with everyone I could. My dealership and Pontiac/GM refused my claim to replace my car so I have been forced to file BBB. I just thought maybe someone would be able to help!! :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.