Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I recently purchased my first car and thank God it was a g6. I couldnt be more happy with my purchase. I have an 05' Black GT Sedan and i am looking for some easier mods to do as I am still in highschool and college is right around the corner haha. I have already got rid the stock muffler and replaced the resonator with a magnaflow glasspack... Gives it a little rumble, just right for me and I have just ordered my STD ;) Lampoon is really easy to work with and I cant wait for the install. So heres my question, what else can I do? I plan on tinting but thats gonna wait till the weather warms up haha. Thanks in advance,
Kendal_2011

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Definitely a bit more of an advanced project but you should replace that horrendous looking 05 steering wheel for one of the newer three spoke ones. They look waaaaay better.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
debadge, tint, tint tails, eagle eyes!

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
i got 15% on mine and its darker but i am going to redo to 5 %...lol

and is that woodgrain on your door?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha yeah I was thinking about just going with 5 but cops here have pulled a couple of my friends over so I may have to go a little lighter ha... But yeah it is. I wanna do something different but idk how it would look with the tan interior :/

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
if you dont want people really seeing through your car id go with 15 or 10 % the tan leather makes your tint look lighter though...so just be expecting that...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts