Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my '06 G6 GTP, and I tried setting the automatic door unlocking option to unlock all doors when unlock is pressed, but when I hit unlock on the keyfob it's just unlocking the driver's door. Not really a huge issue, but is anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey Sully,

The Unlock All Doors option is just for the auto-unlocking after you either put the car in park or shut off the ignition (depending how you have yours set). It doesn't apply to the remote keyless entry which is set for the dual-stage unlocking. I don't believe there is a way to change that.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
122 Posts
keyless entry

they are made to once open drivers door--pressed twice opends all doors. the door and horn operation on the dic is for park and sounding horrn when you open and close doors with remote

·
Registered
606 Posts
Sully said:
Just got my '06 G6 GTP, and I tried setting the automatic door unlocking option to unlock all doors when unlock is pressed, but when I hit unlock on the keyfob it's just unlocking the driver's door. Not really a huge issue, but is anyone else having this problem?
It's that way for safety reasons, someone could be hiding on the opposite side of car and jump in when all doors opened, can not be changed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts