Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Redid lights

Next, since the vinyl wrinkled too much for my liking, I redid my tails with nightshades. They came out nice except my very first coat on the right ones was a little too close so there are drippy spots near the bottom of the light (can only see up close). Does anyone know how to get those out??

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nooo another upside down pic... well anyone that's what Bala looks like right now ^ forgot to mention I added the magnets and plate cover for my school. What do you guys think? I don't think it was too bad for my first summer of doing stuff to my car. Stay tuned cause next will be dual pipes! =D (hopefully during winter break)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also how do I flip the upside down pictures? Thanks. And how do I post the pictures that show up in full in the post (not the little square boxes)?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Cruisin's right. They're bumper guards. You guys think they look silly? :( When I first put them on (about 2 years ago) I did it cause they were a christmas present and thought why not, maybe I'd get bumper tapped one day; but now I think they help give more black accents to the car and they've grown on me. =D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New Wheels

Got a christmas surprise! New Rims and I bought some 17" Sport tires to go with them =D Seems to have a little "head turn" effect. Plus I love how my car responds with lighter wheels.

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts