so this is what i have done from start to present

hope you like it.

Attachments

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
couple more shots of it

To come, New woofer pic and headlights in a couple days.

Attachments

·
4,064 Posts
Nice start to a progression thread, cant wait to see what all you do. The only way to learn about your car and mods is to get in there and get your hands dirty. This forum and the people here are always glad to help.

.....Oh I do have to warn you. Once you start modding you will get addicted.:D

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
waterfowler, im already addicted...im just hesitant to touch things i dont know anything about...thats why i read all the forum pages and learn as much as i can, i feel pretty ballzy about doing the headlights myself...good thing i have family in autobody incase i mess it up.. and i took all that off i wrote because i thought it didnt make sence...thanks for that clearification though. damn basemodel...lol

oh and ive seen a couple of cars i like alot...yours looks sick and i like what dmanj's done with his...id like to do my exaust at somepoint maybe a front bumper bodykit...(dont like this one) looks to boxy lol
Rims will come after the tails...(hopefully get some bday money from the parents) haha

·
Registered
136 Posts
Nice I like seeing cars same color as mine. Easy mod take off the front chrome and paint it black. I got black rims on mine they look good on that color.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
around the grill right? also i was thinkin the window trim...anyone got advice on that.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would it look alright if it was just fully pulled off? or do you have to cover it with tape?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I want to do it. I'm assuming the best way is to tape off your car around the chrome. Then sand it and paint it without taking it off.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dang always got to try to do the difficult shit...these headlights im about to get are going to be the hardest thing ive done to the car so far...anyone know if i have to take off the front bumper to do the headlights? (please say no.)

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YES!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHH YESSS!!!! it wont be that hard now...lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
when i did my HIDS i just yanked it really hard it seems like its stuck or going to break but i just pulled and wiggled it until it came out. You should def get some HIDs at the same time.

·
Registered
136 Posts
So just get some black vinyl wrap and stick over the chrome? Do u have to cut it? I'm assuming u just stick it on then with a razor cut out the rest.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh okay ill have to look into that.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

so heres a pic of my 3rd sub... W6 10"

·
Registered
638 Posts
if you need help with anything just hollar, im workin in Great falls so im not too terribly far away and we only work 12 hrs on mon-tues-weds and 4 on thursday and i have absolutely nothing to do thur afternoon or the rest of the weekend and usually just sit around bored watchin TV or on my laptop LOL

·
Registered
208 Posts
On the note of the headlights, just make sure you take those like 6 little black clips off the top of the bumper, under the hood. only needs a flathead screw driver to do and it makes it a heck of a lot easier. If they feel stuck its probably the pin on the out side edges of the lights that go into a little clip on the front fenders. Good luck! Good work so far.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts