Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
I assume you mean the sequential lights in the grill. I once had them in my Baretta (the kit from JC Whitney was a perfect fit). The ad in JC Whitney said check local laws for flashing red lights, but you are pretty much okay with amber (more KARR than KITT). The law views it as a caution or "pedestrian awareness light". Either way they will attract attention, one cop stopped me, he said they were cool.

How do you intend to mount them? One set for each side of the lower grill? Not an obvious set up with the divided grill. Let us know how it goes.

Wow, I had that in my car 10 years ago, the show was 23 years ago, this is some serious verbal carbon dating.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't gotten that far on the mounting. Hopefully I can figure it out. Thanks for the reply and the tip on JC. Yes Knightrider is an oldie but was always a favorite of mine then. I probably would think it's pretty stupid now! I'll let you know if I can get it done.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
if you have flashing red lights or any red lights to the front you better be an Emergency vehicle, ir- Ambulance, firetruck or the Police or a ticket you will receive in Texas!! :eek:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.