Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was farting around carid.com and saw that there is a lambo door kit for the g6. i have the sedan and i was wondering if anyone thought it would look badass or if anyone has had it done and would like to share a picture? and should i do all 4 doors or just the front 2?

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i saw a nice one on google. hoping to see if theres one with the 4dr lambo. or have the rear ones on suicide? hmm options

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
but i dont want to do it, and have it looks stupid ya know?

·
Registered
474 Posts
arngmurray. it doesn't matter if other people think its lame, who cares, it's your car! I say, if you like it, go for it! (and pictures are a must)

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i plan on suicide doors. but it wont be done will first week of january :( im so impatient, plus 120 hours a week of work gets in the way

·
Registered
38 Posts

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it would be possible myself, the kit just contains the brackets and tubes. just getting the doors to line up properly in the end will be a challenge. but i will do it and put progress pics and the final deal.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lambo doors

wait....hey all you old timers...did didnt dan MaCormic have them on his G6...??
If you're talking about who I think you are, he just had the lambo doors. I seem to remember him getting a lot of flac for 'pimping his ride' so to speak. Personally I couldn't care less, though I was never a fan of the look.

I think this was his car:

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is that the MPD ram hood?

·
Troy
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oooohhh purdy

·
Registered
88 Posts
its probably not even the kit for an actual G6 ..its all just universal bullshit from ebay .
had lambo doors on my grand prix

looks alright ..biggest pain in the ass after a while, your fender will have problems, your door panel might even hit from the inside.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts