Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the driving rain the mid-atlantic received last week I discovered about 1 1/2 inches of water in the rear floor on the driver side. The problem may be due to the sunroof drainage tubes either being clogged or have come loose. The dealership is looking at it now, but does anyone know if the warranty typically covers this? It seems to be a known issue of the tubes coming loose and I would imagine the warranty SHOULD cover it. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a follow-up...the dealership called and it IS covered under the warranty. The drain tubes were clogged and I asked about how to keep them clear so this doesn't happen in the future. He suggested putting direct water pressure into them while doing routine washing to help keep them clear. He also said he'd talk to the technician to see if they have any other suggestions. As one can imagine, I was pissed at s*** when I found the "lake" on the back floor and I don't want to have to deal with this in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.