Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some advice and opinions on installing an underbody LED kit plus some interior tubes it comes with. (http://www.ledunderbody.com/6pc-Million-Color-LED-LEDGlow-Wireless-Underbody-Lighting-with-Interior-Kit.aspx) <-- anyways, it comes with a control panel plus everything needed to install and etc. Where should i bolt in the panel? i was thinking over the change comp. to the left of the steering wheel, in the center console, or in the glove box. also, how would i wire the control panel? to the box on the passenger side under the dash or run a wire all the way to the battery? got any placement ideas for the front and back underbodys? i cant seem to find a good spot. ANY ADVICE HELPS. THANKS :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha its no problem, i figured it out. It was just hard because the G6 doesn't have many good openings or firewalls to get to the engine. I ran the underbodys through the drain holes in the trunk on both sides underneath the carpet and such (just cut up and punctured a hole through it then resealed). after you get the underbodys installed the wiring is pretty self explanatory. All i used was an add a circuit to my trunk fuse box. It took about 7 hours to do everything and to make sure no wires were showing. all the wires are located under my back seats because i still had to run 1 wire to the front for interior LED's. if anyone has questions about this kit (which i highly recommend for it was such a great price) PM me

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only problem with that setup is that the control box had to stay underneath the back seats as well. i shouldve used the drain holes in the middle of the car and then i would have enough room, but i didnt see them at the time. either way, it all works great.

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
246 Posts
it IS a great price, but some of the lights on mine ( front tube, prolly last 6 lights on the end ) stopped working on certain colors alrdy so...its a 'you get wat u pay for' kinda thing honestly, and i dont even turn mine on much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts