Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was curious were is a good and respectable place to get LED replacement bulbs for the rear taillights?

Is it possible to use the existing socket or do I need a new socket unit?

Also, this might be related, or in another topic, but were is a good place to get a LED strip for the front, like on the bottom were the fog lights are....

I have the Revotec Halo projector;s and I just want a little more blink of lights on the front. As it is now with the revotech lights, people get the **** out of my way, because they don't know what car I am gaining on there ass and 2nd there pretty bright lights and wide-panning.

I just order the Racingline Strut Tower bar. so I just want some LED lights for my ass to make it a complete deal....

·
G6's resident led guru
1,058 Posts
well i just installed my led bulbs bought them for 40 bucks from superbrightleds.com

bought the brightest ones possible and installed 6 ohm resistors that i had from my switchback turn signals from my old buick if it helps bought those from vleds. you need the resistors or it will hyper flash

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I got all my LEDS from Amazon. All worked pretty great. Got my resistors to stop the hyper flash from there too.

I also did the third brake light. It's not as difficult as most make it out to be...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought the 3157 LED bulbs from superbrightleds and was wondering just exactly how did you wire the resistors?

A better question though is what LED flasher should I get to negate the need for resistors? I've been looking online all day to no avail.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts