Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I own a silver G6!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was looking around to find some new wheels for my car, and came across this on their front page... Now I am not getting them, because it's way too much for me to spend my money on. Then again I would have no real purpose for them...

Note this does show more about a guy chasing down a hot chick in a convertible in the beginning. And apparently there is only 3 sizes 22, 24 an 26 lol.

Wheel page...

Video...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Haha nice post. I would not be caught dead with these unless trying to win a car show for originality in a pimped out Escalade! lol

I'm glad you said you would not get them!

Amazing these even exist though!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Then again I would have no real purpose for them...
Haha nice post. I would not be caught dead with these unless trying to win a car show for originality in a pimped out Escalade! lol

I'm glad you said you would not get them!

Amazing these even exist though!
Take note to my sig, JUST SAY NO!!

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Lol. Those are craaazzyy!!! But seriously... if i had that car, what is it, a ferrari, right? Honestly.. who has one in an automatic... only dumba*s girls who dont know how to drive sticks.

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
Take note to my sig, JUST SAY NO!!
Seriously geewhiz, youre 100% right!! Even some people that have their car on this site have some rediculous mods.. Such as lowering a car. i see no purpose in it. haha. There goes your warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Seriously geewhiz, youre 100% right!! Even some people that have their car on this site have some rediculous mods.. Such as lowering a car. i see no purpose in it. haha. There goes your warranty.
With all respect I have to disagree with you here. Lowering a car has some benefits and is not "always" a ridiculous mod. It does improve handling and def makes a car look better (IMO of course) since it takes away that huge wheel gap. When you get that ricer bouncing it is absolutely ridiculous...

The warranty does not go away unless it can be determined that the new lowering springs caused the problem (see the Magnuson-Moss Act)

I DO agree that some people do have ridiculous mods and it is a disgrace to all other non-rice car owners....

·
Registered
90 Posts
hey Colleen, lowering is a great mod :D
lowering gives you a lower center of gravity
lower center of gravity means
1..better handling
2..less likely to roll in accidents, oversteer situations
3..oftentimes, a better ride with proper lowering components

my truck here is lowered, which means it corners way better than a stock pickup, giving me way better control over it, and giving it the sporty feel and look i'm trying to get out of it

you can also lower cars the wrong way, or with improper components, with causes rough ride and bad handling, n also bad shakes over bumps, which is the case with a lot of imports. they usually use lowering springs, which give a harder ride than spindles, which are the more proper way to go :D

·
` Colleen =)
123 Posts
... I forgot how to drive stick. Lmao
Well thats okay, as long as you dont buy like, a vette or a cobra in an auto. well.. i dont think you can buy a cobra in an auto. I know, i had my truck lowered and it drove very well.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts

·
Dustin
73 Posts
Lol. Those are craaazzyy!!! But seriously... if i had that car, what is it, a ferrari, right? Honestly.. who has one in an automatic... only dumba*s girls who dont know how to drive sticks.
well to be honest there is only like 2 people in the world who have one in an automatic... because they dont make them but two rich people had ferrari specialy make them one... and i think they are girls lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.