Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many people on here are willing to go to a big G6 meet? I am talking about as many G6s as possible full recording and pictures of all G6s together. I see allot of G6s here in florida why not bring all together! Please contact me at [email protected]
Text 321-460-2420
lets get this going!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm in Miami and Tampa boy here !

·
Legend
782 Posts
this was posted a while ago but any luck with the meet? im over in the daytona area and would love to go to a g6 meet. :beer:

·
Legend
782 Posts
@dane811. If you don't go already. There is a meet every Thursday night at Steak 'n Shake at nova and ISB, there are lots of different cars there. Lots of rice lol. You should come up this Thursday it'd be cool to meet another 6er. Everyone starts showing up around 9. I don't usually get there until 10ish. If you were to get there before me I have a buddy that's always there early in a white on white cobalt.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Legend
782 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm in Orlando. We should get a big meet going pretty soon. We could have it at Universal Studios like they did a couple of years ago. And hangout at CityWalk if anyone wanted to also. Very good meet location and everyone knows where it is lol

·
Registered
72 Posts
How would May or June be for everyone to meet up? Gives us a good amount of time to plan this.

Can we get of list of all Florida G6ers who are interested: Just add on.

1. bjohnsong6

And check out the other forums "Florida 6er's" thread for other info too:
Clicky

Comment on it also

·
Registered
72 Posts
Boywonder, where are you located at in Orlando?

·
freedom
3 Posts
yep this is dave and cindy and we jest bought a G6
we live near Ocala so tampa or Orlando either one is not far
and we would like to meet other G6 owners!
we jest got a 06 hard top convertible with 85 k miles on it
still looking for a manual for it and learning about it
it is such a fun cool car...
yes I will watch this thread to see if it looks like a g6 meet might happen
later

1 - 17 of 17 Posts