Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In an effort to help our search engine results and to spread the word about the GMOC, we ask that ever member who currently runs a website to display a link back to g6ownersclub.com. If you do, we will gladly add your site to our list of links in return. Mutual benefit!

If you have a link to us on your site, simply reply here or send me a PM with your website name and URL to be added to our links page (Currently under construction).

·
Registered
99 Posts
Shawn I would be more than willing to add you to my site...the only thing is I don't get much traffic since the site I would use is more for my personal pleasure and close friends of mine... :) Anyways let me know if you would still like a link on my page or not. ;)

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
vainot4u said:
Shawn I would be more than willing to add you to my site...the only thing is I don't get much traffic since the site I would use is more for my personal pleasure and close friends of mine... :) Anyways let me know if you would still like a link on my page or not. ;)
So long as your site isn't too private we don't mind. It doesn't have to be car related, so long as it isn't offensive in nature. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
No not too privite or offensive...but it does use my name in the domain...I'll do it but I don't need to be added to the link list...just so I can keep my privacy..thanks ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts