Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Let me introduce myself first off, I am Dominic and I got a sweet G6 coupe. Really nice car. Anyways, I was driving most of the day. Right now, I went downstairs (after parked for 3 hours) and their is liquid on the floor. This has never happened before; have had the car for about 4 months now. The liquid is in the middle of the car, about 3 cm's away from the rear of the front wheels. Any clue as to what this liquid is? I tried smelling it, but really did not smell like anything.

Glad to be part of this forum, was hoping I'd have a better introduction than this; coming to a problem right away.

Dominic

·
Registered
47 Posts
try and put a paper plate under your car over night and see what color it is, that will help us out alot!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Welcome to the site!

It could be a number of things, first be sure it is leaking all of the time and not just some fluke. Thats kind of far back to be anything I can think of.

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
I'd say that your ac kicked in causing some condense to form in the air box. when you parked it ran out the drain tube. that's where my ac water runs out, middle behind front wheels.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'd say that your ac kicked in causing some condense to form in the air box. when you parked it ran out the drain tube. that's where my ac water runs out, middle behind front wheels.

good point, when i first got my car i noticed condensation from the AC and there was alot of it! my initial thought was that it was a leaky hose.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.