Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Pontiac make one for the G6?
I cant seem to find any accessory type places like there is for Ford.

Guess I could always try Auto Zone.... ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Lampoon said:
Does Pontiac make one for the G6?
I cant seem to find any accessory type places like there is for Ford.

Guess I could always try Auto Zone.... ;)
If you find one, let me know, I can't find anything, especially winter windshield wipers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont really think you'll need winter blades as the G6 blades have no pivot points along the length of the blade to freeze up or stick.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Are you concerned about vandals (sugaring, etc) or thiefs (syphoning)?

Hadn't tried to cram a hose down the filler neck of the G, but I did hear this being discussed on television the other day, how retailers are playing on the fears of gas stealing by advertising the locking caps while most new vehicles don'e even need them.

If it's thieves you're worried about, check your filler neck before ponying up the cash for something you indeed may not need.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Somewhere on here, I posted the same "need" of searching for a locking gas cap & was told that something in the filler neck doesn't allow a tube to pass beyond a certain point. So, I tried it. It's true - good luck to the vandal trying to get a syphoning tube into a G6. There is a ball contraption in the filler neck that doesn't allow passage.

I, personally, would still like to have a locking cap with a tether attachment to replace the stock gas cap I (& others) now have. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts