Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
looks that way but i see alot of G6 on the roads around town i live in old east how about you.

Who did you get your car from DEALER me DALE DOWNIE

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live behind Fanshawe College...I bought my car in Strathroy...Black GTP coupe picked it up yesturday.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just joined. I'm from Kitchener though. That puts me halfway between GTO and London...I don't know where I belong
Haha poor you - well us GTA's will take you if you are willing to go east a bit -actually I am a bit north of Toronto anyway..up in Aurora - we are meeting on feb22 if interested go see the link I started

·
Registered
292 Posts
Yep I'm a fellow Londoner, east side. I just purchased a used black Pontiac G6 GT. I love the car accept for the fact that there is no easy solution for using an Ipod with the Monsoon car stereo. Car makers should have figured out the 3.5mm AUX input jack back in the 90's when the Disk-man first became popular as a music source in cars. Such a simple task yet so complicated! I am looking into buying a uPAC-GM11B audio adapter for my G6. Expensive though.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm from London too! I just joined the club last night and brought my 09 G6 home for the first time too! It's just a base model 2009 G6, used fleet car, 49 K, from Brian Finch.
Welcome to the Club, a lot of good info can be found on here. I bought mine from Hyatts on Dundas east. Its been I while since a fellow Londoner has joined. Cheers:beer:

·
Registered
292 Posts
So do you and other owners and members have a get-together?
Occasionally you will see a GTA get together but nothing too big. Its really hard to get a centralized location and the right time for people to show up. I have not had a chance to be a part of any meets yet. I'm in Barrie most days except for weekends (I like driving apparently):D To be honest there aren't too many active Ontario members on the board especially not from the London area. As you can see I posted in this thread back in April and there was no action until you posted! You should post some pics of your car so I can keep an eye out while around town. Any mods?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys I just joined. I live in Woodstock, im like 30 min from London. If people are looking to go to weekly meets, I am the Rep for London, Woodstock, and Kitchener area for the Ontario Pontiac Club. Its free to join. If you would like to check us out our website is ontariopontiacclub.ca , We have weekly meets, dinner meets, and shows. Thanks Guys

1 - 17 of 17 Posts