Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ya'all,

Actually just picked up an 06 GTP coupe this weekend. Found this site and seems like a good bunch of folks. Definitely some good info for mods here.

What to say....Live in Northern Alberta, Canada. I've always liked the G6, and it was great fun to get to row through the gears in the 6 spd. Forgot how much I missed a manual transmission.

Car is pretty stock now...but hopefully soon when I get the time I can start adding some mods. I'll definitely be checkin in with modding questions, because as I found out modding my Caddy, its always better to ask those who attempted things before, rather than doin it the wrong way yourself :)

So thats it in a nutshell I guess, lookin forward to being a contributing member of the forum and seeing what unique ideas I can do to the G6.

L8r.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Let me guess, Fort McMurray? That's about the only reason someone would want to be "Northern Alberta"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me guess, Fort McMurray? That's about the only reason someone would want to be "Northern Alberta"
Lol...Middle-Of-Nowhere would work as well I guess. :) Actually I think I drove through there to get to here. Ain't nowhere further out of the way than this place.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
We'll have Nunavut :p! OK I know you border the NT but there's no good wordplay joke there :(

Welcome and what Caddy did you have to mod?
Raven Black 07 Escalade EXT. (Volant CAI with scoop, Predator Tune, B&B exhaust (ordered), 6000k (55w) HID fogs, blacked out headlights, full LED,gmx 322 lockpick, E&G Mesh grille & inserts, and some others I can't remember.)

Caddy parts are a lot harder to come by for the 07+. Plus the wife don't like me messin with it ever since I fubar'd one of the reflectors blacking out my headlights. They are r-tarded expensive if you can even find any. I learned then that because something looks easy to do on the internet, doesn't always mean it is.

That's why I can't wait to dig into the G6, more choices, cheaper mods and she can't complain cause she can't drive it (bein a 6 spd). And if I f sumthing up, replacement parts are a lot easier to come by :)

·
07 SILVER GT CONVERTIBLE
121 Posts
Welcome to u my Albertan G6 brother,you will find this site very informative I know I have.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on purchasing a sweet ass ride, I have a 06 G6 GTP 6speed coupe that I bought brand new and now have almost 105,000 miles on it. Welcome to the site, and living up there in the middle of no where, you a hunter?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just for my golf balls in the woods :mad: Seven years tryin and still can't it a good drive.

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Welcome I have a 06 g6 gtp 6 speed coupe as well. i bought it in august with 32,000 and it now has 55,000! congrats on the purchase they are a blast to drive!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know I love it! I haven't had it a week yet, and theres so many mods I want to do. I don't know where to start. Can't wait to dig into it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts