Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
[ZeR0]pocketaces2012
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow G6 Owners!!

I have been with the G6 owners club since late last year and this is my first post.

I had stumbled on this site when I was looking to MOD out my Red '06 G6 GT sedan. However, that G6 had a miss hap by hitting black ice and hitting a wall ang being tossed into the ditch. She will always be reemebered. I wasn't sure if I was going to get another G6, however I saw my new G6 and I had to buy it!!

I now drive an electric blue G6 GT Coupe!!

I have no MODS on it currently, however I am looking to start as soon as I can.

Hope to hear lots from you all.

:band:

I would post pics f the 2 cars, however I don't know how to.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site, kinda surprised it took you this long to post though, and glad to hear you survived the black ice! I hit black ice about 12 years ago in a 85 Chevy half ton with big tires on it, ended up all over the road, down into a ditch, was just about out of the ditch when I hit a culvert and flipped right on to the roof! I am with Lampoon though, the Electric Blue Coupes look sick! Tint that bad boy/girl up paint the calipers, debadge those stupid GM squares, and that will give you a good start! Have fun, and try keepin it on all four!

·
[ZeR0]pocketaces2012
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:cool::cool:Thanks Lampoon. Yeah your G6 is pretty sweet. I wa looking for headlights actually and I found your Eagle Eyes, pretty sweet!

CalsGTP, defs that is a crappy way to end a ride. Thanks for the advice though about the slight things. My windows are already tinted (Back 3), my first prject though!! Getting rid of those stupid annoying dealership decals. I have a picture of my car and they have ther stupid decals on the back window!!

Does anyone know how to take trunk decals(non-sticker) and sticker decals of of windows? A buddy said to use the wifeys blow dryer and a razor blade (blade for window only).

:cool::cool:

·
[ZeR0]pocketaces2012
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey all!! So thank you all for the advice on getting off the window and badges. I used fishing line, blow dryer and Goo Gone. My window looks 100 times better and so does the coupes doors without that dumb GM square.

Tomorrow, I rip out that intake resonator. Even though I still have the stock box on it. :D

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Not a good idea. It help prevent the ingestion of water since your box is a sealed system. If water gets in there its headed for your engine.

Aftermarket intakes are not sealed so it wont be needed when you upgrade the intake.
If you have the stock box you need to keep that resonator.

Just my opinion....its your car.

·
[ZeR0]pocketaces2012
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey there JRepasky, Welcome!!

Thanks for the advice Lampoon, I wouldn't want to mess with water in the engine.

·
Banned
240 Posts
Welcome !!

Congrats on ur new purchase.. a NEW CANVAS lol ya gotta love that !

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hey welcome back. Figure out how to get pics up so we all can see!

·
Registered
911 Posts
welcome to the site! no offense to poon cause he's 100% right but i don't have my intake resonator and still have the stock box. no water in the engine yet but theres always the chance i suppose...i plan on pick up a crab once i get the cash for it though. i wish the fpu wasn't almost double or i'd be all over that too - one thing at a time i suppose haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts