Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at a 2006 GT Convertible for my daughter.

The car has 18,000 miles on it and looks and drove very nice. The dealer is Carmax which I've heard good and bad stories about and the price is in the ballpark. Of course they wanted me to buy their aftermarket warranty, but I found out that this car still has 9 months left of the manufacturer warranty.

Upon doing a carfax, it came back clean and this vehicle was previously sold as CPO.

Been doing some reading here and don't see to many posts on the convertible.

Is there anything I should be concerned about (resides maybe warped rotors)?

Thanks

· Registered
57 Posts
We have one of those and I love it. We haven't had any problems with ours but then again our 06 gt convertible has less than 4000 miles on it. If it is a first car for your daughter you might want to check the safety ratings because last I checked it wasn't very good. If she is a safe driver then she should be fine though. Hope this helps.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We have one of those and I love it. We haven't had any problems with ours but then again our 06 gt convertible has less than 4000 miles on it. If it is a first car for your daughter you might want to check the safety ratings because last I checked it wasn't very good. If she is a safe driver then she should be fine though. Hope this helps.
This is her 4th car and she is a safe driver.

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.