Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Problem with the N2 is that it blocks two of the air vents when its flipped up. Someone had a pic of it on here not too long ago... I have been REALLY looking at the D1 today and im probably going to buy it along with the Metra kit as well. BUT what will I lose if I put in the D1? ex: Remote start, keyless entry, etc...

· Registered
15 Posts
TLS2000 said:
What I was thinking of, with the 3303, was to remove the electronics from it, and install them somewhere else.

I'd really rather have a kit that fits the dash than a kit that has a flip out screen.
Exactly. The flip out screen is the coolest part of the whole thing and thats why I wont settle for an ISO. This is actually a good idea and I might look into it.

· Registered
15 Posts
yes the eclipse looks incredible... I dont have the money for it right now but hopefully i can get it for my birthday along with the rearview cam. Thinking about just taking the trunk lock out and putting that camera there instead

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.