Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
i have one, its got about a half inch crack in it, if you can get it fixed im willing to let it go pretty cheap.

Edit: the crack is on the back of the rim under this little metal peice and its an inch long, not a huge crack, could weld it easy i think. but the rim is in great condition other than that

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have 4 of of them, the ones that came stock on the 2008 G6 GT.

http://www.wheelsandcaps.com/images_all/ALY06584U.jpg

those.
i am actually looking to sell all 4.
very cheap
yeap, those are the ones i need, i only need one though maybe if other people chime in and get the other ones spoken for perhaps we can work something out.

i have one, its got about a half inch crack in it, if you can get it fixed im willing to let it go pretty cheap.

Edit: the crack is on the back of the rim under this little metal peice and its an inch long, not a huge crack, could weld it easy i think. but the rim is in great condition other than that
do you have any pictures of it?

· Registered
92 Posts
This wheel came off my 08 G6 GT, was too lazy to get the crack fixed so i got a whole new wheel for 125 bucks. Couldnt let them throw it away so its been sitting in my living room lol. As you can see on the last 2 pictures, the crack is at the back of the rim and really not that big, an easy fix i think, anyone else have any input on this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.