Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm looking for the part name or number

I need the one that has like 10 circles

2009 Pontiac G6 Gt convertible 3.5 Gas

·
Registered
270 Posts
this forms a part of the trunk itself. I am not sure on the part number but I will bet that there is not one new one around north America. the piece below it is the bumper and the piece above forms a part of the trunk lid when it opens backward to allow the roof to lower into the trunk. I see that you are from Michigan. if you are willing to drive out to the Canadian prairies I might be able to help you out. Pm me if you like.

·
Registered
270 Posts
i think that would be accurate. It likely adds some strength to it. Do you know if only the convertible has that piece? I have not had a Coupe apart to know the difference.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Auto recycler or a private source like myself are going to your best bets. That is not the business I am in but I would let mine go for 400 usd and you pickup at my door and pay for removal. I have an auto body guy four miles from where the car sits that can likely remove it for you. He is 13 miles North of the Canada/ united states border .

·
Registered
270 Posts
The car itself was side swiped on the drivers side. The front fender, driver for and the front of the rear 1/4 are no good on the drivers side

1 - 12 of 12 Posts