Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the deal. I have an '09 G6 GXP and I want to put a new exhaust on, but I haven't really found anything yet. Does anyone have any ideas for me? Keep in mind that I honestly do not know that much about them, so dumb it down for me. lol Thanks in advance to any responses!

·
Registered
638 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
The only exhaust made specifically for our cars is the gtr one wish is made by magnaflow. Its as ton of money so most people build there own. Any muffler will work on any car so long as the dimensions allow it. The stock GM muffler is HUGE and an off the wall design. The only way to work a performance muffler is to use a smaller length muffler and custom pipe it. This is where the camaro muffler comes in. It comes in a shorter length with the right size inlet and outlets to fit our cars. In short the camaro muffler will fit.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would it be too much of a pain for someone to post a link where I can buy that muffler? It would be greatly appreciated. If I were to buy that muffler, what else would I need to buy along with it, if anything?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stupid question by me. lol I was having a hard time finding it on the websites provided. After I buy that, what else would I need and how would I have to go about installing it? As I said in my original post, I don't know a whole lot about this, so bare with me please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts