Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i have an 05 G6 V6 base model 3500 series motor. And im trying to look for a good mean exhaust....something that sounds mean, almost like a muscle car type sound, i've looked at some borla and other brands and they sound kinda riced out. So if anyone has any suggestion to what i can do please let me know, thanks!!! :)

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
You should post these questions in the various modifications threads... More likely to get more answers.
I know magnaflow makes a cat-back exhaust for the G6 that'll work with the 3.5 V6. as for fitment and routing I can't be sure. If you're looking for cheap ideas try just removing the resonator first, it'll sound better. Then a different muffler. Maybe a different resonator if you want.

There aren't very many exhaust kits available sadly, But there are sooo many out there to choose from, you really just need to pick and choose your parts and go from there... Check out G6Performance.com A lot of people that have done exhaust work have posted around there... as well as this site I guess :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts