Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2009 G6 , recently I noticed that my headlights were oxidizing. For a while now I have been looking for headlights to replace mine. I'm looking for halo lights that are not too complex to work with. I was going to get Spyder but everyone seems to not like them. I was wondering what my options are for quality along with price. Any help is much appreciated!

·
Registered
367 Posts
ditto. Got mine on ebay from Sabersport - Dual CCFL Angel Eye Halo Projector Headlights. I went for the black ones.

·
Registered
189 Posts
yes don't get spyder headlights. i got them a couple years back when i first got the car and they were terrible. terrible quality. eagle eyes are the way to go, they are sometimes called cg also, like on car id they are CG, but i wouldn't get anything from there as they are way expensive. i looked the other day and the cg brand eagle eyes were going for $600 LOL. i just bought a new pair of eagle eyes on eBay for $238 which is the lowest price I've ever found of them. it was an auction and i was the only bidder lol. the seller was ada

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I saw Eagle Eyes a long time ago and thought they looked really nice. How long do you think those will hold up until they get foggy. I was reading around a bit and everyone said that usually aftermarket headlights tend to oxidase faster than original ones.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Yeah, I saw Eagle Eyes a long time ago and thought they looked really nice. How long do you think those will hold up until they get foggy. I was reading around a bit and everyone said that usually aftermarket headlights tend to oxidase faster than original ones.

They can last as little as a year and up to three years before they start oxidizing.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
They're literally plug n' play. You literally take the old headlight out and put the new one in. It's that easy; however, you will need to find a place to mount the CCFL halo inverter if you're going to utilize the halos.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts