Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some research for headlights for my gfs car, and the general concensous on G6OC is that Spyder's are junk, the ebay ones are Spyder, Eagle Eyes are the way to go.

Problem is, I can't find Eagle Eyes anywhere on the net for sale. Can someone send me in the right direction to check these out?

On top of that, if I have to go with eBay ones, there are chrome, blacked, and smoked. I think the smoked ones would look best on my gfs black g6, but I can't find any pics of them on one that doesn't have the headlights on. Does someone have a pic of them on a black g6 with the headlights off?

·
Legend
782 Posts

·
Legend
782 Posts
i would just go to ddmtuning to get hids. and even the cheaper halo headlights that come with hids as an added product they don't come installed you still have to install them yourself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was ready to make my purchases, but found that DDMtuning.com offers different set ups. What do you guys think will be the best bet? I'm looking for really bright and white in color, not blue...and which bulb?

·
Legend
782 Posts
I'm not sure about the bulb bc I have stockers but I think its an h1 bulb. And if you want really white. Then I'd go with 5k. And 35w is fine specially with projectors. You don't need the relay harness and whatnot really unless your going with 55w. And you can go with the digital ballast if you want but the regular ones work just as good. When you buy the EE's it should say in the description what the bulb size is. If not just message the seller and they should know.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts