Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Im still fresh to the forum but i need help looking for a good set of reliable rotors that i can trust to last a good amount of time, and give a better performance than the stock ones it came with. I have looked online and did a little research but I would rather ask the fellow community ha ha. Any help is welcome! Thanks a ton!

My car:
2009 Pontiac G6
3.5L V6

(Don't know if you guys would need that info but it can't hurt)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay I'll check them out, I just want to get something worth my spent money. And my stock one are rusting strangely fast, but I live in Ohio. So the weather here is odd to begin with lol

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I got the OEM replacements. No fancy slots or holes for me. And needless to say sometimes I can be pretty hard on my brakes... but not normally. I give myself plenty of braking distance. Anyways, even with the abuse I give them they have already outlasted my OEM rotors easily.
And they're plated so the rusting is a more minimal.

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
I was thinking of getting mine there too. There close by, have good reviews and are pretty good on price.

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
just ordered mine for pick up and got them for a really good price.

i wanted premium but I went with budget in mind and got the E-Line Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Hey K-Lan did you order yours?

·
G6ADDICT
416 Posts
just ordered mine for pick up and got them for a really good price.

i wanted premium but I went with budget in mind and got the E-Line Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors

Hey K-Lan did you order yours?
yea i didnt get the premium either, the only real difference i see is theres a few more crossed drilled holes, a couple more slots, and the hat and edge is painted... wich you can paint that stuff yourself if you really wanted too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No I didn't order mine yet I'm waiting to get paid before I do anything plus I need new brakes too which is why I wAnted to kill two birds with one stone lol

·
Lover of Bacon
84 Posts
yea did the same here too., just glad I lived close by I picked them up today and got them installed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
redbullADDICT - Hey I'm in Farmington Hills...if you have those lights installed on your g6 from your avatar, I'd like to see em in person. I don't know how good they'd look on a Red GTP!

·
Registered
174 Posts
so here's the thing, i want to order the E-Line r1 concepts for front and rear rotors. However, i don't know which pads to order with this set of rotors. Any ideas? probably give me a link for the right pads ? thanks :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts