Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, just found this site hoping for some insight on g6's and maybe if you guys can give some suggestions on what to look for and what to watch out for. There are two cars im lookin at right now, one is a black 2006 g6 gtp with auto, and one is blue, same year, they both have same mileage but the blue one has a 6 speed and the chrome factory rims.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this is a sedan, I want a sedan for more functionality........im driving a coupe right now, and need to switch to a 4 door.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i just remembered last night from test driving the black one, that when I opened the driver door at each notch that you open the door, you know it can swing quarter open, half open, or fully open, it made a loud click. Is that something that normally happens with newer cars? just curious, or is it something that I should be worried about?

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
there are a couple of bolts that may be loose. Look in the front where the door connects on the interior and make sure they are tight.

I had one on my back pass door come loose and it popped as it moved everytime
till I tightened it up. I dropped a few drops of blue lock tite on it as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2006 gtp coupe siliver

i have one , i would sell it for 14k it has 7.500 miles its silver and and 06 and fully loaded GTP, Ive had it for a while im bored of it. let me know if you are interested i would consider selling it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well, as it is right now, my budget is around 10000 give or take a few, and im gonna buy locally in the northeastern wisconsin area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts