Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
I had a 2005 G6 GT. It was a beautiful car, but not what I had expected. The paint was thinning in a spot, and I had some other problems as well. As for the Monsoon system, I had it. It sounded good, but the speakers with the system seemed to have a hard time carrying it. I busted 2 of the speakers and never listened to it with the volume more than half way up. COuld have just been mine, but you never know. No major problems, just a lot of aggravating little problems that took me to the dealership quite a bit. Inside does rattle, especially the dash cracking noises, but you get used to that.

Good Luck in whatever you choose!! :)

· Registered
235 Posts
The Oracle said:
Robyn~ Pardon my not being a more frequent viewer, but when did you switch from a G6 to a Chevy owner??? Just curoius... :eek:

I've had the Trail Blazer for little over a week. I went from an Xterra to the G6 and really missed the bigger vehicle, so we traded for the Trail Blazer. So far I'm loving it!! I still hand out here though b/c I couldn't leave my friends!! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.