Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy an 06 g6 gt coupe, Can you guys/girls give me your opion on the car, When i post on other message boards some say its a great car and others say its junk. I have heard of problems with the car, like sterring issues, brake problems etc. Can i get some more information from you guys/girls about this car plz.

any help would be great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to buy an 06 g6 gt coupe, Can you guys/girls give me your opion on the car, When i post on other message boards some say its a great car and others say its junk. I have heard of problems with the car, like sterring issues, brake problems etc. Can i get some more information from you guys/girls about this car plz.

any help would be great.
I currently own a 07 G6 convertible coupe and I think that the car is great overall. I have experienced some problems, but the warrently covers them - they were minor problems, I am very happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for your input on the car, if u get one it will be used probabbly with around 50,000 miles on it for about 15,000. I have not gone and looked at the car yet, but i have looked at other g6s before.

thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've only had my '07 coupe for a few months but my only complaint is no mp3 player port, but that's taken care of on the '08. If that's an issue for you, do some homework first. There's a little wind noise here and there but that's what the stereo is for right?? Say what you want, but I have alot of friends with cars with alot bigger pricetags than my G6 but they don't turn near as many heads or get as many "hey nice car" comments at the gas pump.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I took the plunge and bought 1 sat. They have to go and get it. I was probably the easiest sale all day. I knew exactly what I wanted. Didn't even test drive 1.My mom has a 04 malibu and I had a 4 dr rental in LA in '06.Never been in a 2 dr before. Supposed to get it thurs. Dk grey / bk leather. I didn't want sun and sound,but there were none around. The lease and rebates were too good to wait on. I'm gonna get the windows tinted thurs ,and add wheel locks and molded flaps,too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.