Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to replace my head unit but if I want to keep my mssg center i need the metra-99-3303 or something like that. I wanted to see if anyone here in the forum is maybe selling one or has a cheaper alternative, before i went out and spent 150 dollars for one

·
Registered
245 Posts
Ha yeah man, i worked hard for that deal i looked EVERYWHERE! , 130 dollars plus for a harness was not cool lol,
The metra kit comes with all the wiring needed. It's a good deal even for 150 off amazon. Considering the harness for a new radio is like $90

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The metra kit comes with all the wiring needed. It's a good deal even for 150 off amazon. Considering the harness for a new radio is like $90

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
ha i know thats what im saying, but I wasnt about to pay 150 for a harness. and well allot of cars nowadays are getting more expensive to put a new HU, in. But im just waiting for it to ship now

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you buy a stereo thru crutchfield they take 50% off the metra kit...hopefully yours works just fine. Which is what I did, but it was still $90 + hu.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
ha i know thats what im saying, but I wasnt about to pay 150 for a harness. and well allot of cars nowadays are getting more expensive to put a new HU, in. But im just waiting for it to ship now
One of the Harnesses for my truck is $250. Thankfully ebay exists and I didn't pay near that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of the Harnesses for my truck is $250. Thankfully ebay exists and I didn't pay near that.
Yeah man the prices are crazy , I had a 98 honda i bought a 15 dollar harness now your lucky if its under 100 for a harness. but atleast cars are starting to come with decent stereos

1 - 10 of 10 Posts