Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
thanks, looks like it went on pretty easy, huh?

just remove all the stock intake hoses, mass air flow sensor and air cleaner, resonator, remove the right headlight for access, assemble all the new parts and 'VOILA', your done, RIGHT?

can you notice any difference in the way it runs other than the sound?

·
Registered
423 Posts
COOL!!! now i just have to decide wether i want a 'cold air intake system' or a 'ram air hood'.....wish i could do BOTH!!! OK, maybe i will.....

and, just for the record.....that pic under your 'name', is that you, your girlfirend, your mom or someone that looks that good and couldn't possibly exist in real life????

inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
your G6 has seen the inner-workings of a, gulp, "CAR WASH"? i would NEVER do that to 'Stella'....i bathe her by hand and dry her to a glistening Meguiars shine!

you know, there's a name for someone like you....it's, uh, it's, uh...well, let me think about it.

now, what were we talking about again?????

oh yea, i remember now. yep, the funniest thing that i ever saw, car related, was this time when a flat-bed pulled into the dealership and the driver, while loading a customers car on the flat-bed, had 'inadvertantly' pulled the car in two!!! THAT was cool....but for some reason the customer wasn't so happy!

what mom, its time for my shock treatment??? ok, be right there....just have to finish my email to Elvis!!!! mom, i don't think he's feeling well, he's in the bathroom throwing up......i told him he'd be 'ok' in the morning, but he should lay off the peanutbutter/nanner sandwiches just before bedtime.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.