Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in my G6 today..Car veered to the right..I tried to bring it back..It arched (U turn) and ended up in a ditch..It was below zero..I had no control of the car/steering, my feet was neither on the brake/pedal..

The scary part is that this happened to me last winter..same story..car slid right, I tried to steer left, car made a U turn, crossed a median and ended up on the other side with NO Help From Me..I had no control of vehicle..

It all happens so fast there is no time to respond..

I have had all sort of problems with the car including the veering issue..Dealership solution-rotate/balance tires..They could not find ANYTHING wrong..

Please help..The same problem, both times in winter..You lose control of the steering..The first time I thought, the roads were slippery..But the same problem twice is not normal..Any thoughts ?

ALso interesting, I was not doing any more than 30-35MPH either time..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
jmada10 said:
I was in my G6 today..Car veered to the right..I tried to bring it back..It arched (U turn) and ended up in a ditch..It was below zero..I had no control of the car/steering, my feet was neither on the brake/pedal..

The scary part is that this happened to me last winter..same story..car slid right, I tried to steer left, car made a U turn, crossed a median and ended up on the other side with NO Help From Me..I had no control of vehicle..

I have had all sort of problems with the car including the veering issue..Dealership solution-rotate/balance tires..They could not find ANYTHING wrong..

Please help..The same problem, both times in winter..You lose control of the steering..The first time I thought, the roads were slippery..But the same problem twice is not normal..Any thoughts ?

Just out of curiosity I did a search for reported problems and found this website..

·
Registered
532 Posts
Seems a few of the members here have had lockups.. none of us have wrecked (that I remember) but 2 people before you have totalled their vehicles due to accidents involving steering loss. :( Sorry to hear that

·
Registered
73 Posts
jmada10 said:

call the number at once

1 - 5 of 5 Posts