Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my name is Alicia an im from Tulsa, Ok and i have a Black 2008 Pontiac G6 sedan. 3.5L V6. got it at 32,000 miles, leather heated seats, sunroof, auto start, I have had it for about 3months now and i absolutley love it. i have a lot of different stuff i want to do to it including New Rims (black an chrome), Eyelids, blackout the tail lights, an the 3rd brake light. Have already tinted the windows with 5% limo tint. an the strip aross the windshield. Was thinking on get PONTIAC across the windshield too.. but not sure yet. also im not for sure yet if i totally want to just black this car out since it is black or if i want to go with black an chrome look. well heres my introduction! feel free to put your thoughts.. would appreciate it.
Thanks! ::D:

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome to the site Alicia! Blacking it out with a hint of chrome will look sick! Don't forget to paint your calipers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Cals i will be sure to remember that. i ben lookin around the site for some ideas. i dont want my car to be "just another G6" i want my own unique look that will make some heads turn...lol Thanks everyone. ;)

·
Banned
211 Posts
If I were you, I'd black it out, no chrome. I'd also go with caliper covers over painting them, for sure.

Any plans for the engine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
as of right now, no plans for the engine. but i figre i will get to that eventually.. just a little later.
@ roan- thanks :0

Also i was wondering... on the tail lights i havent ben able to find blackout covers for them, Only tint. does anyone know where i might be able to get some.. if they even make them for this car. or will i have to tint?

·
Registered
246 Posts
I Spray-Tinted my Tails, its cheaper and you can do ALOT of cool stuff if your artistic at all by Taping stuff off! I also have the 08 g6 sedan, i Taped off my Reverse lights and sprayed the rest. But you can do anything, i thought about doing the 'Famous F' and so much more but i dont wanna attract the attention. But it would look sick! Also i think Black/Chrome. becuz Chrome rims set a car off! nothing like shiny rims :) haha. But, nice car welcome to the site//

·
Banned
211 Posts
I used VHT NightShades on mine, I got 2 cans at a local shop.. Let me know if you need a tutorial, it's a very simple project.. Though, it did take me 2 days total.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks, i have seen the spray tint but i didnt know how difficult it would be so i just passed it up..lol i will have to go check out fly eyes as well. i saw some tint on ebay but havent bought anything yet.
Thanks or advice everyone... an the welcome ;)

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks klix I saw those on eBay as well. But haven't decided if I wanted them. Was goin to see what people thought of the Halo headlights? An if I was to get some maybe whichs ones should I get, crystal clear or the black halo? Jus wondering what people have thought about these. O an if there's any known problems with these.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts