Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few bad pix from my phone cam until I can figure out how to post higher-res pix of my new G6 Gtp Coupe

Attachments

· Designed For Action
495 Posts
You need to find someone with a digital camera. A camera phone will not give you high-res photos. :)

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a great digicam. I took the phone cam photos because they are lower res- I'm getting an error when I try to download the high-res photos to the picture gallery. Any suggestions? Kman is trying to help this brother out, so hopefully I'll post better ones soon

· Designed For Action
495 Posts
mphred said:
I have a great digicam. I took the phone cam photos because they are lower res- I'm getting an error when I try to download the high-res photos to the picture gallery. Any suggestions? Kman is trying to help this brother out, so hopefully I'll post better ones soon
What is the pixel size on these high-res digicam pics? The pics may be too large. :cool:

· Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4.1 megapixels on the cam, about 600 x 500 pixels per photo. Think I should take a hi-res picture from a distance and then crop the heil out of it? When I do that, it seems to result in low resolution anyway. I emailed you a couple of pix from my digicam. The best one I have unfortunately has my big ol thumb in the corner. Figures...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.