Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B&G S2 lowering Springs 1.6 in drop, are barely used 3 months used, took outta old gt coupe and dont wanna put in my gxp cuz its low enough...150 obo sold

Tune is a jet performance module for 3.5 120 obo.. in original box with instructions sold

Stock 6 cd with aux mint condition taken outta car with 5000 miles 85 obo...

Will consider trades ***

·
Registered
107 Posts
PM sent

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Oh my god. Dont, please for the love of all that is holy dot tell me you put that Jet shit on your car.

You have completely ruined it for life.

Do you even know how those hunk of junks work? They fool your MAF ito thinking it is colder so you get slammed with fuel. What a ****in joke. Cant believe it.

P.S. No one here will buy that garbage

The other items, sure but that JET chip is going to get you laughed at...

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Eibach

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jet chip will be 75 for anyone who will post dyno results!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look look look! Buy buy buy!

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
And i beg to differ on it being garbage...250 bucks for garbage no.. it works.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
what a joke that chip is.

even says it optomizes REAR wheel driver horse power...on the g6 chip box? lawl.

more power to ya if you can pass that trash on i guess.

Mod edit: Respect other members please.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Enough with the JET hate. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, then don't post.

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah i read that too but im sure they use the jet chip box for all makes and models...

·
Painter
30 Posts
Enough with the JET hate. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread, then don't post.

I know if I were looking at this post and I didnt know what I was doing I would want to know what was garbage and what wasnt. I think its more than apropriate for people to have negative feedback on a product especially if it is harmfull to your vehicle. Wich it is BTW...

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I know if I were looking at this post and I didnt know what I was doing I would want to know what was garbage and what wasnt. I think its more than apropriate for people to have negative feedback on a product especially if it is harmfull to your vehicle. Wich it is BTW...
Maybe my statement was a little off, but some statements were becoming borderline disrespectful to the OP. Discussing the opinions of a product here is the wrong place. It is up to the buyer to research a product. If you are going to post your opinion, at least keep it simple and just say you disagree that the item works, not wreck havoc. Be civil.

·
Painter
30 Posts
I think finding threads like this one is a great form of research. Doesnt it make you think though??? Why isnt he using such a wonderfull product on his new car??? Just a thought.

BTW OP I would have thought about buying your springs if it were 2 months sooner... Bummer...

·
Registered
422 Posts
I think finding threads like this one is a great form of research. Doesnt it make you think though??? Why isnt he using such a wonderfull product on his new car??? Just a thought.
Before you criticize the reasons for someone selling their mods, read the WHOLE post. The OP seems to have a GXP according to BOTH their profile pic AND sig, and last time I checked, the GXP doesn't come with a 3.5. This would lead me to believe that they no longer have use for a 3.5 chip. Just a thought.

Tune is a jet performance module for 3.5 120 obo.. in original box with instructions

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
I traded in my old gt for gxp...
but heres a link to where i bought it and some reviews

Mod edit: No links to non-sponsored sites.

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Mod edit: No links to non-sponsored sites.

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump! 75 bucks for anyone willing to post dyno results!! Thats $200 off retail

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just asking but are you sure the springs are Eibachs? The Eibachs I have on my GXP are actually black in color. I know they're not rip off's either since I bought them through tirerack.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Just asking but are you sure the springs are Eibachs? The Eibachs I have on my GXP are actually black in color. I know they're not rip off's either since I bought them through tirerack.
Those look like canuck springs. Here is a reference picture:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts