Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to get springs soon to drop the car, just wanted to hear some opinions as to what i should get. im leaning towards canuck motorsport springs because they offer the best drop but i also dont want any camber issues.

Let me know what you guys have and please provide pics, pros? cons?
lets hear it!

for the CM springs i found the kit for 222$ from their website.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I got a set of SSC Springs from ZZP. They did the trick. got about 1.7-2 inch drop all around. The ride is still really tolerable over bumps. of course it's harsher on the bigger one.
It handles amazingly better, I can take corners quickly now especially with my new tires. It feels solid and planted. I found a lot of reviews saying that these springs have better ride quality then the eibachs. But I cant be sure because i haven't had them. all I know is they lower the from a slight bit more then the eibachs... hardly noticable

Eibach sells a prokit that I found cheaper on tirerack.com
Theres also those CM springs you found.
I got the SSC from ebay from ZZPerformance.

Once installed I got a 4 wheel alignment. The rear wheels have negative camber that can't be corrected. They told me it's only a half a degree out of spec though So wear shouldn't be an issue. I rotate every oil change anyways.

Here are some shots. It's on the stock 17's that are painted

I figured the more pics the better.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I am selling eibach pro-kit springs, but I have Canuck motorsports springs on my GXP with 20" wheels installed on it as well.

If you want a drop with the least amount of camber go with H&R, if you want to meet in the middle go eibach. If you want low you'll have camber go with Canucks.

Pics in my progress page

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I got mine from ZZPerfomance from eBay. Paid $230.00 to get to my door. They said there were limited quantities but its still up for sale, here's the link

1 - 9 of 9 Posts