Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ClapDaddy50
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased my 2009 G6/GT Convertible in April. I have been in the process of making it mine [modding it for my taste].

It has the 3.5 L engine.

I have a K&N CAI; tinted windows; backup sensors. ClearBra on hood, door edges, and trunk lip. Changed the headlights to a smoke color with halos and LEDs, aftermarket Wheels [Enkei] and tires [Yakahoma sp?] and tinted windows.

I have been waiting since April for the Magnaflow cat-back system #16876. I previously had a Magnaflow system on another car and I like the sound.

Everytime the status gets close for the build of my system, they move the date. I have talked to several people at Magnaflow and get the same response. The System is still in engineering.

Does anyone here know a way around this to get the system or what piece parts to get to make my own system?

Thank You,

Al in Ohio

·
ClapDaddy50
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
..nevermind i guess its specific for the 09.....hey did the 09 GT convertible come with stock dual exhaust? ive seen a few GT convertibles with stock dual exhaust.
I will get some pictures soon. I have the BEFORE pictures but the car is like any other.
The 3.5 Liter is just a single exhaust. The 3.9 Liter had the dual exhaust. The system that I am trying to get is for late model year 2008 through at least 2009.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey milk man , i noticed your from brooklyn im out here in parma, i own a 2008 g6 gxp coupe . Idk if its just me but i cant seem to find any place that carriers an aftermarket exhaust or cold air intake for the 3.6L v6 , idk what the deal is. Do you know of any places in the area that might carry it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
ClapDaddy50
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts-mufflers/77A3570A3635780.aspx?kc=ffsku this site has the exhaust you were looking at for $554.00 with free shipping but i think im going to get the GTR exhaust and hello from brooklyn ohio
Milk Man,

Various providers are showing the Magnaflow system for my car BUT Magnaflow Corporation has NOT built them yet.

They keep delaying them and tell me that it is in engineering.

Finally, got through to one of the "planners" and found out that only a few orders have been placed, for this system.

Currently, the NEW forcast is August 6, 2010.

BTW, I ordered mine from Planet Magnaflow. I previously ordered through them and their pricing was fantastic.

My price on this system is less than $500.00. Hope to have it before summer ends :confused:

Thanks!
Al

1 - 7 of 7 Posts