Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to get this exhaust.
http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts-mufflers/73A3570A0A0A2600001.aspx

Do you think this would sound good and perform well? If anyone has it, speak up please. There is a big 15% sale that ends today and I want to get it today and can't wait for the GTR and plus I want to stick with single exit. I am not downing the GTR, I think it is amazing and high quality. Its just there is a big sale and free shipping on this and I want to get it tomorrow.

Thanks!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Would be kinda cool to have a good single exit catback. Note that at least one of the reviews says that the power gain wasn't what they expected. Also is that 15% off the $554 or is the $554 already taking off the 15%? If the sale price is still $554 I'd definitely say wait for the GT-R and get the dual outlet valance :beer:

Also I like in the description: "It's time to give your vehicle a new soundtrack. Not from a booming speaker system, but from something that will make you want to turn the stereo off" - Yeah, that's the GT-R :bigok:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pulled the trigger on it lst night. $470 is not bad for a mandrel bent magnaflow system. I can't wait to get. I'll post videos. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Any update on the Magnaflow exhaust? I have been developing a small exhaust leak and I was thinking about replacing the stock system with the Magnaflow system if the leak is behind the cats.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup, I am installing it this saturday morning. I will let you know how it is right away :)
So excited

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I just got it installed. It sounds incredible!
10 times deeper and definetely way louder when idle. Once you put your foot on the gas, everyones heads will turn!. So loud and deep. Also the performance gainw as noticable. Quite alot. I definitely recommend it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts