Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Make my G6 sound like this

7K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  boosted475 
#1 ·
If I could make my G6 sound like this I would have to go for it.
Don't mind the hotty changing the exaust:D

#2 ·
Nice n smooooth!

#3 ·
FYI its only axleback exhaust. if you look at it, all it really does is change the muffler. same pipe diameter and pretty close to the same tips...idk how the rest of the g37's OEM exhaust looks, but I'm sure there's a resonator in there somewhere aside from the cat....so if you want a similar sound, just change the muffler...

probably a maximum of 300 dollars to buy one and get it installed

#4 ·
Yeah, thats what the chick said. lol

#5 ·
Ok, first off. This car is Rear wheel drive so the engine prob has true duals with maybe headers. Second, The G6 engine isn't even near fine tuned as the G37 or the 350Z. Changing exhaust will make it sound different or even better, but you won't get that high end snappy racing sound. Haven't heard it yet on a mid class car.

#8 ·
that chick is hot!

#9 · (Edited)
You could make a g6 sound like that...... but not by doing the exhaust alone. You are going to have to lighten up all of the engine internals, and raise the compression than tweak the exhaust.
and if you don't believe me gm did it :p

Oh and does anyone know if that hot lady is single? That is srsyl the type of girl I'm looking for.

It called the the 2010 Camaro here is the video 3.6 engine and direct port injection,vvt and a 11.3:1 compression ratio will do that :D

#13 ·
^^^ You people must have never heard a big blovk before, here that once and it will either scare you or give you a boner
Lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.