Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone interested in getting something together for a meet in Illinois this summer? How about the recently voted top "7 Wonders of Illinois" places to go Starved Rock near Utica in Lasalle County. They would have the room for a big turnout along with being a pretty nice place to go. It's just a suggestion though any place where the cool midwest people from the G6 Owners Club could get together surely would be a nice place to go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Raise this topic from the dead.....I've been there couple times, cool place to take pictures of your car... nice twisty roads also ;)

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Raise this topic from the dead.....I've been there couple times, cool place to take pictures of your car... nice twisty roads also ;)
I wish I were closer. I'd like to get a few folks around here to meet but I don't want to head it up.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
cause the Mrs wont let you take her car?? ha haaaa

We are having a meet and greet next month Just south of Austin Texas.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I wish i was closer to N.O. I got long lost cousins down there i think. Texas would be awsome too. kinda boring up here in midwest no cool places to vist... unlike south or east or west or just about anywhere but here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.