Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new 2006 Pontiac G6 GT Coupe. Her name is Gina.

I have a lot of plans for Gina. I will post new pictures whenever I can.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Looks similar to mine. I always didn't like the red much, and preferred black or silver. But I'm starting to love the marron. And your rims seem to be a lot more "chromey" than mine. Infact your whole paint job looks better. I have a 2008 G6 Coupe. Might take it up to Car Spa Monday and get it detailed/waxed/all that good stuff. I'd rather wax it myself but Car Spa seems to do a terrific job on the cars they do. And I can get it done for free because of a friend who works there. What are your plans?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got some head lights picked out as well as tail lights and the GM factory hammer head spoiler but its the smaller one that doesn't have the break light in it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
i want to get a spoiler for mine, and thinking the hammerhead is the only way to go. but i can't find one that's the same color as my car...

edit:

or a flush mount...damn they both look great! :(

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks similar to mine. I always didn't like the red much, and preferred black or silver. But I'm starting to love the marron. And your rims seem to be a lot more "chromey" than mine. Infact your whole paint job looks better. I have a 2008 G6 Coupe. Might take it up to Car Spa Monday and get it detailed/waxed/all that good stuff. I'd rather wax it myself but Car Spa seems to do a terrific job on the cars they do. And I can get it done for free because of a friend who works there. What are your plans?
Yours is actually a little deeper red than mine (the lighting in the first pictures is horrible) and it looks like your wheels are actually aluminum rather than chrome.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with the local GM dealer the hammerhead spoiler primed is about $350 plus paint and instillation. Does anyone know where I can get the hammerhead spoiler for a little less or is $350 the lowest price? If so is it worth the $350?

·
Registered
392 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts