Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Western PA/Eastern OH Meet @ Grove City Outlets in PA

Trying to organize a meet at the Grove City Outlets at the end of April or begining of May. Let me know who all is interested and when they can make it. This would be great for anyone in western PA or Eastern OH. The outlets are right off of I-79 and only a couple miles from I-80.

·
Banned
211 Posts
I can make it any Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday after 12PM. I'd be coming from Pittsburgh area, I go up there to shop every once in awhile. I believe it takes about 1.5-2hours for me to get there. Please keep me updated on details, as I'm very interested in this.

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
Why cant anything happen when Im IN PA? haha

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im in!!

·
Registered
331 Posts
:bump:

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
I forget where in PA you are from? When will you be back around?
Im from central PA. Around Gettysburg. I'll be in PA this Saturday but thats it. After that I dont know when I'll be back. I'll just put up a thread if Im in PA and have time.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I needed a city to enter for the gps on my phone so I went with "Manchester Township"... I figured that was pretty much the center of jersey?? it says 393.5 miles. and it would take 6 hours and 38 minutes... I use this gps alot and the timing is usually a little long so the actual time it would take is more like 6 hours.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is like a half hour from the Ohio border, so you are lookin at drving clear across PA (about 6 hours?).

·
Registered
331 Posts
Mapquest says 6 and 1/2 hours.. but i would need a city..

·
Registered
331 Posts
from here... Definitely two.. and 'Jrepasky' seems pretty into going. so thats 3 from here... and from G6P there is 2 that seem definite and 1 maybe. sooooo we'll call it 5 and 1/2? hahaha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts