Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
help? metra or scorche

GM1593B or the Metra 99-3303, I am trying to decied weather the metra kit or the schorche kit is the way to go. I have read both reviews to keep your information center. The metra looks nice kinda give's you that factory look. I kinda like the the SCOGM1593B it has a two line display. I'm undicided, and wanting to intall my system now, any suggestions.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I read some reviews here, as well as over on g6performance.com and most people have preferred the Metra, so that's what I got. Yes it's only got 1 line of info, but the backlighting is white which I think goes better with the rest of the interior lighting...vs. the blue? of the scoche kit. Plus the buttons on the Metra kit can be set to glow red like everything else.

Search around Google for the best price as it will vary greatly. I got mine for about $150 from autotoys.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dash kit

Thanks, thats were i was going to order it. I'm in the military, but back home im a GM mechanic, I think that was one of there design flaws, but it was good thinking to keep buisness, lol, thanx for the advise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts