Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Put Some Pics Of My 07 Convertable And My Wifes 07coupe! I Put A Hamerhead Wing On Coupe Thats All My Wife Wants! I Put A Set Of Foose Nitrous 5 And A Set Of225/50/18 Goodyear Assurance Triple Tred On The Convertable Sofare!!!!! I Plan On Doing A Ground Efects Kit,new Head Lights, Cai,magnaflow Exaust And A Ram Air Hood Over Winter

Attachments

·
07 Black GT Vert ♥
445 Posts
I Put Some Pics Of My 07 Convertable And My Wifes 07coupe! I Put A Hamerhead Wing On Coupe Thats All My Wife Wants! I Put A Set Of Foose Nitrous 5 And A Set Of225/50/18 Goodyear Assurance Triple Tred On The Convertable Sofare!!!!! I Plan On Doing A Ground Efects Kit,new Head Lights, Cai,magnaflow Exaust And A Ram Air Hood Over Winter
Hello from North Eastern Ohio!

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i finally learned how to post pics! now i am so sick of GM dealers saying they fixed my vert and it is having the same problem my check engine service traction control and the car jerks every time it shifts last time they had my car(left the shop 8 days ago) for 6 days they changed my torque converter and they striped 2 lugnuts and studs then charged me $50 to fix it

[/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
What engine and trans do you have in your vert? Cause my trans jerks more then I think it should, but they wont fix it w/o it having codes. I have a 2009 GXP btw.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
Well I suppose you could - I didn't tho'

And as for the engine, it could be either the 3.5 or 3.9 but wouldn't be the same as shoboy's 3.6.

Issue wise, no such engine troubles but the top is getting increasingly frustrating as I took it to the dealer last week for yet a different issue but it's still doing the same thing, only more frequently since :banghead:

·
his 07 vert/her 07 coupe
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the car has the 3.5 what issue are you having with your top ?mine has a bad rattle behind the driver seat and i have taken it in 3 times for that !i think i am going to find the problem in the roof befor i take it in today and tell the dealer what it is!have you ever herd that if you want something done right do it yourself!!!!!!

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
The issue THIS time is that it goes through the first part of the cycle where the trunk is "unlatched" but then stops and the trunk doesn't open. I've had it for a while where it does this once or twice then works, but two weeks ago it took 5 tries so I took it to the dealer and they said that the windows had to be lined up so to put the windows down then up and then it would work. Made no sense to me but that's what they said. Anyway on Sunday it took about 10 tries before it FINALLY decided to work. I've had it down since but will have to put it up at work today so we shall see :rolleyes:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts