Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
LX9 or nothing
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres two pics for now i'll upload more later, the inside is completly gutted, and i have several mods don like, CAI, exhaust, res. delete, racingline performance ground kit, and i use to have ram air coming from were the fog light use to be but i was having alot of problems w/ the fuel/air ratio because of it so i took it off. i got pics of what the inside looks like gutted which i'll put up real soon.

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
chip...lol

nice hood

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
whys it gutted? =\

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
giving your car a chop shop look / scrap parts car doesnt add hp =\.

subs are bungee corded down =\....

i would be embarrassed as hell driving that lol. tint those windows and cover up that mess!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Can you tell us your plans, cause it just looks like you plan to have a scrapped G6.???
I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just curious.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts

·
Painter
30 Posts
LoL... All I have to say...

·
Painter
30 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I think what he meant was relieving the car of extra weight, thus making it faster.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
The exterrior looks sweet, and some dark tint would look even sweeter! The interrior appears to be a "work in progress", with a great start on the audio! Are you planning on recarpeting it or what are your plans for the interrior?

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
But come on guys I have a grounding kit AND a jet chip, I got MAD HP y0! (Translation: I like snake oil) .

OR: I got rear ended and the bungee cord holding my SUBWOOFER BOX broke and the box flew through the non existent passenger seat into the cabin and struck my seat in the back with such force that it paralyzed/killed me.

OR: Y0 dawg I gutted my G6 y0 but then I added more weight than I took out with this gangsta system! f0 shizzle!

·
Registered
114 Posts
But come on guys I have a grounding kit AND a jet chip, I got MAD HP y0! (Translation: I like snake oil) .

OR: I got rear ended and the bungee cord holding my SUBWOOFER BOX broke and the box flew through the non existent passenger seat into the cabin and struck my seat in the back with such force that it paralyzed/killed me.

OR: Y0 dawg I gutted my G6 y0 but then I added more weight than I took out with this gangsta system! f0 shizzle!
Lol come I man don't hate on his car thread. It's a work in progress obviously. I think it's sick that he's gone that far. I can't wait for more high res pics :)

·
LX9 or nothing
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok about my sub box, it slaps so hard when ever i tried to screw it down i rattle the screws right out of the box, so bunggie cords keep it held in place very well haven't had any problems so far, still sounds the same and i dont have to keep re-screwing it over and over

and...

for those of you who dont get the concept. less wieght makes your car faster, thats why race cars are made out of carbon fiber... and why they make carbon fiber doors and trunks, not cause it looks cool but because it cuts weight.

lets face it the G6 sedan weights alot and no matter how much you mod it your gonna keep getting beat by little tuner cars cause there so little and light... so i made my car weight alot less cause at the time it seemed like the best and cheapest way to get more power to the wheels.

keep hatin on me if you'd like a couple key board gang bangers dont bother me none :)

·
LX9 or nothing
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The exterrior looks sweet, and some dark tint would look even sweeter! The interrior appears to be a "work in progress", with a great start on the audio! Are you planning on recarpeting it or what are your plans for the interrior?
well since im never in the back seat i dont really care how it looks, i just consider it to be room to transport things, things most people cant fit into there G6 i can fit into my car with ease, just think of it as a race car look hahaha

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
right...but if your considering performance...why did you get a base model g6?...

i mean...you stripped your WHOLE interior...and saved...what maybe 100 lbs? the little diff that will make....

just take all your doors off too that will help

·
Painter
30 Posts
He says modding your car is bad but look at what is going on here. You are just one big contradiction. You are very confusing/confused. You told me in your other thread I dont have a racecar (wich I am aware of) but you dont see me gutting my interior. When are you getting that Scion?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts